Owners Wendy and Julian invite you to escape relax and experience the West at their little oasis, the Bailey Bar Caravan Park. Situated in King Street, the Bailey Bar is Charleville's Top Tourist Park, conveniently located away from busy and noisy highways and only a short walk to the heart of town. The Bailey Bar team will assist you in every way including showing you into your site and providing information on all that Charleville has to offer.
Ask about their stay and save vouchers. Save on fuel, food, drinks, souvenirs and beauty treatments.
Go and check out the newly refurbished amenities!
During winter months join Bailey Bar Bush Entertainment. You may like to join in the fun of the yabby races, which support the Royal Flying Doctors Service. Why not join them for this fun and hilarity? You might even win a stash of cash! ( Wednesday 6pm) or their Camp Oven meals ( Friday and Sunday 6pm) and lamb on the spit dinners ( Tuesday 6pm) are delicious and hearty.
Reception is open from 0730 to 1900, seven days a week. Standard Check in time is 12:00pm. Standard Check out time is 10:00am.
Proximity to Local Destinations
* Airstrip : 2 Kilometres * Bowling Club : 1 Kilometres * City and/or Town : 1 Kilometres * Coach Station : 1 Kilometres * Domestic Airport : 2 Kilometres * Golf : 2 Kilometres * Hospital : 2 Kilometres * Post Office : 1 Kilometres * Railway Station : 1 Kilometres * Restaurant : 1 Kilometres * Shop : 1 Kilometres * Visitor Information Centre : 1 Kilometres
Children are welcome.
Bailey Bar Caravan Park love your pets almost as much as you do, but they must be kept on a leash please. All of the rooms have either an awning or veranda and pets are welcome to sleep there, but not inside. Ask for your free pet's gift!
There is access for guests with a disability. The park has one cabin with facilities for disabled persons and disabled amenities.
* Children Friendly * Pet Friendly
* 24 hour Reception * BBQ Facilities * Office Services/Business Services * Camp Kitchen * Car park * Vehicle wash facilities * Communal Lounge * Communal Refrigerator * Cots Available * Entertainment * Gardens in property * Ice * Iron * Kiosk * Laundry * Nightcall button * Non Smoking Establishment * Non Smoking Floor * Pets allowed * enquire on booking * Public Telephone * Room Service * Shop * Spa * TV/Lounge Area * Wood Heater/Pot Belly
* Birdwatching * Camping * Bush Tucker
* Blankets * Ceiling Fan * Clock Radio * Cooking Facilities - FULL * Crockery/Cutlery * Ensuite * Hairdryer * Heating * Microwave oven * Non Smoking Room * Television
* Caravan and Camping * Outback
Bailey Bar Caravan Park Rates
Powered Site (Room Only) Flat grassy sites, some with drive through, also slab sites and two sets of amenities, camp kitchen. Free WiFi Hot spot. Camp Oven dinners, Lamb on Spit and Yabby Racing throughout Winter. Bookings essential during Winter months. Newly refurbished amenities - they're a beaut!
6 x Ensuite Cabin (Room Only) Immaculately clean self-contained ensuite cabins are available. All are air-conditioned and have flat screen televisions, heating and cooling. Why pay for meals when you can prepare your own? Cabins sleeping up to six guests. Linen included for all beds. Two separate bedrooms available in their luxury family rooms.
7 x Luxury Units (Room Only) Their new self-contained units contain flat screen television, DVD player on request, spacious bathrooms, split system air-conditioning, queen beds and a single bunk. Lounge suite in some rooms. Plenty of room to move and enjoy a drink on the veranda overlooking the park. Newly renovated two bedroom family units huge and very comfortable. A big favourite so book now!