Creswick Calembeen Lake Caravan Park is set in Creswick, the best kept secret of the Goldfields Region.
You will love the peaceful, tranquil surrounds beside Calembeen Lake where just a short stroll on a picturesque walking track will take you to fishing, swimming or just beautiful bush surrounds.
You can be assured of a very warm welcome at the Creswick Calembeen Lake Caravan Park.
* New spa and swimming pool
* Deluxe ensuite cabins
* Standard cabins
* Shady and grassed powered/unpowered sites
* Pets welcome (closest park to Ballarat)
* Clean modern facilities
* Laundry facilities
* Camp kitchen, tables and chairs, open wood fire
* Gas refills
* Limited Kiosk
* BBQ Facilities * Camp Kitchen * Car park * Communal Shower * Gas * Kiosk * Laundry * Pets allowed * enquire on booking * Playground
* Birdwatching * Camping * Animal Viewing
* Caravan and Camping
Creswick Calembeen Lake Caravan Park Rates
2 x Standard Units - Sleeps 6 (Room Only) Standard Units are a single room with curtain separating double bed from dining area. 2 single bunks, convertible couch (1 double). Stovette, microwave, refrigerator,television, heater. Overlooking Lake Calembeen. (NO ENSUITE)
3 x Deluxe Cabins - Sleeps 7 (Room Only) Deluxe cabins have 2 bedrooms. One with Queen size bed with dual control electric blanket. The other has double bed bunk with single above it. Shower and toilet. Heater, Lounge suite will convert to double bed as well. Television, microwave, stovette, crockery, cutlery.