Are you passionate about chocolate? Want to learn everything about chocolate? Then our Chocolate Connoisseur Appreciation course is the answer. We will cover everything from the history of chocolate and how it is made through to origins and blends, specialty chocolates and chocolate desserts.
Your chocolate connoisseur appreciation evening starts off with a tasting of our special Belgian hot chocolate.
During the evening you will learn:
- How chocolate came to be discovered
- How chocolate has influenced the history of the world
- How chocolate came to be one of the top three traded commodities in the world
- How to test for great chocolate by its smell, sight, touch, sound and taste
- How to store chocolate
- How to match different drinks such as coffee with chocolate
- How to taste different origins of chocolate for the true connoisseur experience
- How chocolate is presented by specialty chocolatiers; truffles, pralines, butter creams etc
- How chocolate is best used in creating gourmet desserts.
Throughout the evening you will taste single origin chocolates, blended chocolates and specialty chocolates made by our European trained chocolatier.
NOTE: The 2013 - 2014 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2013 to the 31st March 2014. The 2014 - 2015 season rates commence on the 1st April 2014.
Sydney CBD (in between Myer and The Strand Arcade)
New South Wales
We run courses once a month on a Thursday night from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
MINIMUM / MAXIMUM NUMBERS
There is no minimum participants for this experience but there is maximum 18 participants for each course.
No age restrictions apply
DRESSCODE / WHAT TO BRING
PACKAGE OPTIONS (please select your preferred option)
Operating Days Generally Operates Occasionally Operates Never Operates