For sale: MAZDA E2000 LWB 1999 DUAL FUAL

Mazda E2000 LWB 1999 Dual fuel

For sale: Mazda E2000, long wheel based model. The van is in excellent condition, fully furnished and equipped with cooking, camping and fishing gear! Lots of storage for all your stuff! The van runs on LPG gas & Fuel --> LPG is 50% cheaper than fuel! You can drive up to 1100km with both tanks!

The van is a long wheel based (LWB) model, so there is plenty of room inside. The van is beautiful, cosy and the set up is all handmade built-in and very practical timber interior.

My 'Moses', as I called the van, is a 1999 model with with 285.000km, air conditioning, 2 sliding windows with fly screens, spare wheel in the front, remote control central locking, 3 seats (including driver), tow bar, and lots more features. Moses is serviced every 5000km and has a new timing belt ($440) which will take you another 100.000km without a worry.
The van is registered in Queensland and has a valid REGO until mid January.
I guarantee that Moses is A VAN YOU CAN RELY ON!

Details:

lots of good quality cooking equipment (pan, pots, plates, cups, cutlery and much more) + herbs & spices
2 burner gas stove with 4,5kg gas bottle (just filled it up) – for cooking inside or outdoors
2 x 20 liters water containers with 2 taps
2 camping chairs + folding table
storage: built-in kitchen cupboard, lots of storage underneath the bed, 3 compartments next to the bed, 6 big plastic boxes, secret compartment for your valuables. The van is perfect if you are going on a surftrip (with all your gear) or if you just have a lot of stuff ;-)
floor and all furniture handmade out of quality- timber
built-in queensize bed with foam mattress
big esky
fishing gear (rod and case with all sorts of fishing gear)
2 pillows, sleepingbag, 2 bedsheets, 2 pillowcases and doonah cover
tools for the car
two layer light and heat blocking curtains
Pioneer audio set with cd/MP3 player, USB outlet and 3,5mm outlet to plug in your iPod or MP3-player (including the audio cable)
speakers, in front and in the back
room and mounting for your surfboard (even malibu of longboard!)
Road Atlas
Camps 5, the latest version with all the Aussie campsites and roadmaps
transformator to charge all your electrical devices, like camera's, battery's, iPods, phones, etc.

lots of other details like clotheslines, sink, …

If you have any questions or if you want to take a look, don’t hesitate to contact me! I am in Sydney (North Sydney). My name is Marcel and I speak English and Dutch!

EMAIL : blitskater@hotmail.com

PHONE : 0415365791

Posted By Marcel on Saturday 9th October 2010 @ 16:28:23

Updated : Monday 1st November 2010 @ 20:44:44 | Words : 435 | Views : 1258 | Comments : 0

COMMENT | PRINT | EDIT

"For sale: MAZDA E2000 LWB 1999 DUAL FUAL" Gallery

Post Comment

Please complete the following form to add a comment to the "For sale: MAZDA E2000 LWB 1999 DUAL FUAL" Forum:

Comment Information

* (This is the name that will display online)

* Display

* Display

Please do not enter your email or phone number in the "Message" box. Enter in designated boxes above.
Please email me when somebody posts a comment about this Forum.

Security Information (IP: 54.227.40.166)

Please enter Security Code in left hand box above into right hand box above (Case Sensitive)
NOTE: If you are experiencing difficulty submitting the form, please ensure that cookies are enabled

Visit our Travel Blog

Forum Categories

Activities (Air) : Topics 14 | Comments 11 : Post Topic
Activities (Land) : Topics 24 | Comments 15 : Post Topic
Activities (Water) : Topics 23 | Comments 11 : Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation : Topics 44 | Comments 46 : Post Topic
Lonely Explorer : Topics 640 | Comments 951 : Post Topic
Lost Explorer : Topics 4 | Comments 2 : Post Topic
Must Explore : Topics 34 | Comments 36 : Post Topic
Travel Classifieds : Topics 328 | Comments 362 : Post Topic
Travel Stories : Topics 186 | Comments 79 : Post Topic
Travel Tips : Topics 192 | Comments 856 : Post Topic
Travel Trivia : Topics 4 | Comments 6 : Post Topic
Travelling with Technology : Topics 15 | Comments 16 : Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Traveling south for a couple of days

Hey guys traveling south to the coast in west Australia if anyone's keen hit me up. Looking to take . . .

Posted By graybeard84 on Saturday 12th July 2014

Words : 107 | Views : 25 | Comments : 0

travel bud

Hi, I am a forty year old female. I am looking for a travel buddy (male or female) who is fit honest . . .

Posted By hook on Wednesday 9th July 2014

Words : 93 | Views : 33 | Comments : 0

Share cabin on round trip from Brisbane to New Zealand

I am a 75 yr old, non smoking male of sober habits and am looking for a non smoking, well behaved pe . . .

Posted By jimaearl on Wednesday 9th July 2014

Words : 49 | Views : 33 | Comments : 0

Share with Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Email Address

Security Information