-212 000 kms - Petrol (the cheapest). We drove more than 20 000 kms with it without any trouble!
- 5 gears manual, 45 litres petrol tank for 500Kms
- Rego till February.
- Regularly serviced: receipts available
- Rear bull-bar and tow bar. No one smoke inside
Invincible, even in the city, Piou-Piou is born to travel!
- 3 seats with seat belts.
- Tuner+CD player with mp3/Ipod cable. A must for long days of driving!
- 4 speakers, 2 in the front, 2 in the back.
- cigarette lighter to plug battery-charger, phone...
- Windscreen shelter, ideal to be in the shade all day long.
// Living room/Bedroom
- POP-TOP allows air to flow during hot summer nights and allows you to cook and stand inside the van!!
- 2-3 places bed with new mattresses, not too soft, not too hard, perfect for your back.
+ pillows, blankets, sheets.
- Transforms into a double bench with a rotating table in the middle.
5 people can sit around the table. Ideal for rainy evenings. Oh yeah, it rains in Australia too.
- Huge storage spaces under the bed for your clothes and accessories.
- Electric fridge running on a secondary battery, run on gas or power 240 volts
Works perfectly and cools down a beer in 10 minutes! You can even have ice cubes!
good to keep your groceries fresh, especially in remote locations.
- Sink with hand-pump and 70 L tank!
- Pull out the double gas stove with a magic toaster and drink your fresh expresso or tea with the boiler!
- Fluorescent light inside.
- All the kitchen utensils you need to be the best cook in the bush.
- Storage for all your food and dishes.
// Camping gears and extras
-solar panel allows to recharge the accessory battery in two sunny days
-2 chairs + camping table.
- Removable side awning to make yourself at home.
- 2 brand new snorkel & goggle kits, essential on the coast! + wets suits when water is cold,
Two fishing rods brand new, dynamo torch-lamp, esky and ice bricks...
- Servicing tools, jack, good extra wheel, Jerrycan 25l petrol...
- Road maps from all over Australia, 1 Lonely Planet and free campsite book!
- electric extension lead + fairy lights for romantic nights
-Solar shower with DC 12V pump for cool /hot massages everywhere!
ACTUALY WE'RE IN TASMANIA BUT WE PLAN TO GO TO THE MAINLAND IN 2 WEEKS
Caroline et Laurent:
EMAIL : email@example.com
PHONE : 0406412302 / 0406 412 235
Posted By twobaboos on Friday 27th February 2009 @ 19:11:48
Updated : Tuesday 21st July 2009 @ 00:25:59 | Words : 421 | Views : 34349 | Comments : 1
Activities (Air) Topics 15 | Comments 12
Activities (Land) Topics 23 | Comments 16
Activities (Water) Topics 23 | Comments 13
Holiday Accommodation Topics 49 | Comments 57
Lonely Explorer Topics 1602 | Comments 3443
Lost Explorer Topics 6 | Comments 8
Must Explore Topics 34 | Comments 37
Travel Classifieds Topics 346 | Comments 373
Travel Stories Topics 186 | Comments 80
Travel Tips Topics 216 | Comments 1039
Travel Trivia Topics 6 | Comments 8
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 19
Hi I am looking for a female travel buddy to go camping on east coast. I have a ford territory. I am . . .
Posted By Ujosan on Friday 4th December 2015
Words : 107 | Views : 64 | Comments : 0
Hi Guys Ride available Brisbane-Darwin Depart 20 Oct room for one other passenger, 6 day trip campi . . .
Posted By Ananda on Friday 16th October 2015
Words : 73 | Views : 103 | Comments : 0
This is a great chance for families from overseas looking for camping equipment for an extended Aust . . .
Posted By anfe1eit on Sunday 30th August 2015
Words : 72 | Views : 179 | Comments : 0