Cooinda Lodge Kakadu is the base of the world-renowned Yellow Water Cruises, where crocodiles and birds are seen on the flood plain amongst Paperbark, Pandanus and Fresh Water Mangroves.
Daily Spirit of Kakadu 4WD tours operate to key park destinations including Twin and Jim Jim Falls between months of May and November (access dependant on seasonal park weather conditions).
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu is in the heart of Kakadu and the ideal base to explore the treasures of the region. Facilities include 48 air-conditioned superior bungalows, budget accomodation in air-conditioned twin share budget rooms, shady powered and unpowered campsites, the Barra Bar and Restaurant, lagoon pool, kids playground, tour desk, fuel station, general store, airstrip and public telephones.
View Rates / Make Booking
Rates for a Private Room start from $37.00.
Luggage Room FREE
Earliest Check-In: 14:00
Latest Check-Out: 10:00
Credit cards accepted
Internet / Wi-Fi
24 hour hot showers
Cooinda Campground Location Map
1. Head east on Henry Wrigley Dr toward Sir Norman Brearley Dr
2. Take the 2nd right onto Abala Rd
3. Take the 1st left onto Marrara Dr
4. Turn right at McMillans Rd
5. Turn right at Vanderlin Dr
6. Slight left at Berrimah Rd
7. Slight left at Stuart Hwy
8. Turn left at Arnhem Hwy
9. Turn right at Kakadu Highway 56km