Agincourt Outer Barrier Reef Cruise with Introductory Scuba Dive
Escape into a world of surprises and experience the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef with our exciting Outer Reef cruise. Departing from Cairns, you'll cruise in comfort aboard a modern, fast catamaran to a spacious activity platform moored at a magnificent site on the outer reaches of the Great Barrier Reef. Guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers can enjoy a magical day of discovery.
Introductory diving is suitable for beginners and no experience is necessary to experience this amazing underwater world. If you've never dived before, and would like to, this introductory scuba dive will be perfect for you. With your highly qualified dive instructor you will be one step closer to being a certified diver.
With the air-conditioned semi-submersible and underwater observatory, you don't even have to get wet to discover the reef. Snorkel and dive amongst beautiful coral gardens and colourful marine life, or just relax on the sundeck with a delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the amazing marine-scape!
For the complete reef and island experience in one day, you can include an optional two hour stopover to explore beautiful Green Island.
Your Day Includes
• Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise from Cairns
• Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
• Morning tea cake selection on outward journey
• Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Buoyancy vests
• Reef education presentation
• Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
• Underwater observatory
• Eco reef talk with marine naturalist in underwater observatory
• Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey
In addition to your cruise fare, exciting optional activities include:
• Introductory scuba diving
• Certified Scuba Diving (subject to availability on the day)
• Guided snorkel tours (subject to availability on the day)
• Scuba Doo underwater Scooter
• Scenic helicopter flights
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.