Green Island Discovery Cruise with Introductory Scuba Dive
This cruise is perfect for visitors wanting a choice of adventurous activities or island relaxation, Green Island offers the unique opportunity for a combined reef and rainforest experience, just 45 minutes across the Coral Sea from Cairns. Home to over 120 native plant species and colourful bird life, surrounded by coral gardens and abundant marine life, discover Green Island with the Green Island Discovery cruise!
Introductory diving is suitable for beginners and no experience is necessary to experience this amazing underwater world. If you've never dived before, and would like to, this introductory scuba dive will be perfect for you. With your highly qualified dive instructor you will be one step closer to being a certified diver.
As a our guest, you'll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island's unique rainforest flora.
The island's well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. Lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island's delicious food and refreshment outlets.
Your Day includes:
• Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
• Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
• Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment
• EXCLUSIVE use of the island swimming pool
• EXCLUSIVE self-guided eco Island walk
• Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
In addition to your cruise fare, exciting optional activities include:
• Certified scuba diving (subject to availability on the day)
• Snorkel boat trips
• SeawalkerÂ® Helmet Diving
• Beach Hire: Canoeing, windsurfing, beach volleyball
• Scenic helicopter flights
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.