Green Island and Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Introductory Scuba Dive
The complete reef and island experience awaits with this exciting cruise! A fast 45 minute catamaran ride across the Coral Sea will take you to beautiful Green Island to enjoy two hours on this unique reef and rainforest coral cay. A day of adventure and discovery continues onto our spacious activity platform moored on the majestic Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Introductory diving is suitable for beginners and no experience is necessary to experience this amazing underwater world. If you've never dived before, and would like to, this introductory scuba dive will be perfect for you. With your highly qualified dive instructor you will be one step closer to being a certified diver.
You'll cruise in air-conditioned comfort to our spacious platform where guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers can enjoy a magical day. Features at the platform include undercover seating and tables to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, full bar facilities, change rooms with freshwater showers, sundeck, spacious airconditioned semi-submersible, snorkel platforms and scuba diving facilities with a semi-submerged platform.
Advanced Ecotourism Certification.
Your Day Includes:
• Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
• 2 hour stopover on Green Island
• Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
• Morning tea cake selection on outward journey
• Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Buoyancy vests
• Reef education presentation
• Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
• Underwater observatory
• Eco reef talk with marine naturalist in underwater observatory
• Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey
In addition to your cruise fare, exciting optional activities include:
• Certified Scuba Diving (subject to availability on the day)
• Guided snorkel tours (subject to availability on the day)
• Scuba Doo underwater Scooter
• Scenic helicopter flights
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.