Captains Club Dinner Cruise and Dancing on Sydney Harbour
Cruise, dine and dance aboard along Sydney's beautiful Harbour. This is our most popular Dinner Cruise and a must for special occasions or visitors to Sydney or for those who just love a great night out.
Come aboard and join us for an unforgettable evening and let our friendly staff spoil you. For just a little extra, you can include an open bar of house beer, bottle still and sparking wine and softdrinks with your dinner cruise.
This is our most popular cruise yet. Come and join us as we cruise along the Sydney Harbour on the magnificent MV Sydney 2000. Your dinner cruise includes a contemporary a la carte menu, a live dance band, full bar facilities and upper deck star gazing.
Below is a sample menu for our Cruise, Dine and Dance On Sydney Harbour:
• Smoked Ocean Trout, shaved fennel, dill, capers with black caviar dressing (GF)
• Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli, napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese (V)
• Tre Colori - assorted seasonal greens, baby bocconcini, basil infused heirloom tomatoes with a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (V-GF)
• Smoked Chicken Fillets, with mango salad and honey dijon mustard
• Tasmanian Grilled Salmon Fillet, accompanied by dutch carrots, asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
• Australian Beef Tenderloin Fillet, sautéed mushrooms, served with seeded mustard jus
• Pumpkin and spinach stuffed Chicken Breast with baby broccoli, roasted vegetables and chicken jus
• Slow cooked Lamb Shank, mash potatoes with traditional sugo di pomodoro,
a rich tomato vegetable sauce (GF)
• Vegetable Gratin with infused tomato and pesto sauce (V-GF)
• Orange and Chocolate Flourless Cake with butterscotch sauce (GF)
• Bavarian Vanilla Slice, strawberries and chocolate sauce
• Smooth Chocolate Roche with raspberry coulis (GF)
• Manhattan Cheesecake set on crushed biscuit, grated coconut and berry coulis
• Slow Baked Lemon and Lime Tart, served with a dollop of thickened cream
* Sample menu only and subject to change
NOTE: Low Season Rates valid for bookings between the 1st April and the 31st October.
Circular Quay, New South Wales | More Circular Quay Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.