Alice Springs to Uluru One Way
Tour through the vastness of Outback Australia visiting outback towns, enjoying a complimentary billy tea while taking in views of Mt Conner mesa.
Travel is by a luxury coach with commentary provided by your driver/guide. Safe yourself the hassle and book a seat today on this coach tour. This is a great experience that everyone should do, save yourself a seat and book online today.
• Head out South Road and on to the Stuart Highway
• Pass the West MacDonnell Ranges
• Take a break at Jim's Place, Stuart Well - typical outback roadside stop
• Time for breakfast, light or cooked (own Expense)
• Cross remote endless plains and experience the openness of the Outback
• Erldunda and Mt Ebenezer
• Stunning sand ridges clad with desert oaks
• Enjoy complementary Billy Tea or a cool drink with a lamington cake at Mt Connor Mesa
• Look for massive road trains
• Yulara, a modern desert tourist resort town.
NOTE: This tour concludes at Outback Pioneer prior to entering the national park.
Alice Springs, Northern Territory | More Alice Springs Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.