Moore Reef Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
Departing daily from Cairns Marina, we are honoured to share the wonder of The Great Barrier Reef with you from the new deluxe activity pontoon at stunning Moore Reef. You won't find a better value Outer Reef adventure with this many activities and inclusions packed into one day.
Join us to discover and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Our comfortable fast, air-conditioned catamaran travels to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, 40km from Cairns.
Explore this vibrant underwater world from our Deluxe Pontoon 40km from Cairns. Designed for all ages and abilities to experience the magic of the reef in comfort - this pontoon is second to none. Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience.
Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral viewing vessel, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including scuba diving, Guided Snorkeling Safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving.
8:30am - Check in starts
9:15am - Check in closes
9:30am - Depart Cairns Marina
10:15am - Arrive Fitzroy Island
10:30am - Depart Fitzroy Island
11:30am - Arrive Moore Reef pontoon
Enjoy 4 hours of reef time. So much to see and do!
3:30pm - Depart Moore Reef pontoon
4:20pm - Arrive Fitzroy Island
5:20pm - Arrive back at Cairns Marina
• Travel to Moore Reef on air-conditioned catamaran
• Great Barrier Reef Presentation by Marine Biologist
• 4 hours to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef
• Theme-park style Waterslide
• Upper-level Sun-Deck
• Underwater Observatory
• Semi-Submersible Tour with Marine Expert
• Glass-bottom Boat Tour with Marine Expert
• Fish-Feeding Presentation with Marine Expert
• Touch-Tank Presentation with Marine Expert
• Enclosed Kids Pool for the little ones
• Tropical Buffet Lunch
• Tea & Coffee (while docked)
• Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling with complimentary snorkelling Gear + Life Jackets + Stinger suits
OPTIONAL EXTRAS include Certified Scuba Diving and Intro Scuba Diving, Guided Snorkel Tours with Marine Experts, SeaWalker Helmet Dive, Scenic Helicopter Tours, Underwater Photography, Starlight overnight experience and Wetsuits.
• Freshwater showers and change rooms (on the pontoon)
• Toilets (on the boat only)
• Full bar facilities
• FREE Wi-Fi
Optional Activities include:
• Certified and Introductory Diving*
• Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving*
• Guided Snorkel Tours with a Marine Biologist
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.