Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail and Tjapukai Day Tour
Make your visit to Kuranda a memorable one from door to door. Down Under Tours will transfer you from your Hotel to Freshwater Station, where you will board the famous Kuranda Scenic Rail for a breathtaking journey on one of the world's most scenic operational rail journeys.
On arrival in Kuranda there is free time to explore the “Village in the Rainforest” and it's many attractions, including the Heritage Markets which operate daily.
Other attractions you may wish to visit are Birdworld, the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary or Kuranda Koala Gardens (own expense). Your departure time for Skyrail is 1:30pm. After enjoying the “World's most beautiful Rainforest Experience”, take a short walk to the fascinating Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your indigenous guide who will escort you through the park as you discover this ancient culture through theatres, stage shows and demonstrations before boarding your coach for the return to your accommodation.
• Complimentary Hotel pick-up 7 - 7:45am
• Luxury coach transfer to Freshwater Station
• Kuranda Scenic Rail to Kuranda departs 8:45am arrives 10:10am
• Barron River & Stoney Creek Falls
• Free time in Kuranda
• Skyrail Rainforest Cableway to Caravonica departs 1:30pm
• Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park which includes indigenous guide , entrance to all Theatres, the famous Tjapukai Dancers, boomerang/spear throwing & bush medicine
• 4:40pm coach transfer to accommodation
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.