Kuranda All Inclusive Day Tour
Experience the contrast of the regions oldest and most picturesque railway and the invisible technology of the world's most beautiful Cableway in one day. Enjoy your day knowing that we have taken care of all the details.
This morning you will be greeted by your driver, who will collect your voucher and issue your Kuranda Boarding Pass. We then transfer you to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. On arrival, meet your Indigenous guide who will show you through the remainder of the Park, including bush food demonstrations, didgeridoo demonstrations, movie theatres, fire making demonstrations and the famous Tjapukai Dance Troupe. Enjoy a buffet lunch in the Boomerang Restaurant.
A short distance from Tjapukai is the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Proceed directly to the boarding line – there is no need to queue as your Skyrail tickets are already on your Boarding Pass. Once aboard, be amazed as you glide silently over the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts, or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, you have free time to do your own exploring – why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
At the scheduled time, present your Kuranda Boarding Pass at the Kuranda Station ticket window – your tickets are already on your Boarding Pass. After boarding the train, your journey winds through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is. Upon arrival at Freshwater Station, our coach will transfer you to your accommodation.
• Hotel pick-up 8:15am - 9.00am
• Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park which includes indigenous guide, entrance to all Theatres, the famous Tjapukai Dancers, boomerang/spear throwing and bush medicine
• Buffet lunch Boomerang Restuarant
• Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 12:45pm
• Free time in Kuranda: Approx. 1-2 hrs
• Kuranda Scenic Rail 3:30pm
• Transfer to Hotel 4:50pm CNS or 5:20pm Beaches & Port Douglas
Gold Class Upgrade
Gold Class offers customers wanting that extra comfort and little bit of luxury, a most memorable experience.
• Dedicated host service
• Individual seating, lounge-style chairs
• Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
• Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, mocktails, tea, coffee and appetisers and a chilled refresher towel during the journey
• Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage
• Souvenir trip guide
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.