2 Day Moreton Island Camping Adventure Tour
The Best way to check out Moreton island is on a two day tour! This way you can rest assure you have done and seen it all. Your Moreton Island Tour is two awesome days of discovering all of Moreton Islands, hidden wonders, beauty and activities. Tall sand dunes, miles of sandy beaches, crystal clear creeks and lagoons, coastal heath, rocky headlands and abundant wildflowers make Moreton Island a jewel in South East Queensland.
After arriving on the first morning on the island we drop our gear off at our bush safari camp.
Your guide will take you touring the island in our 4WD, seeing both amazing forests and pristine beaches. Each trip's itinerary is different depending on local conditions and tides.
You will see, Cape Moreton Light House (a great spot for wildlife viewing), Blue Lagoon (fresh water lake infused with tea tree oils), 40km of uninterrupted surf beach, The Dessert and Big sand hills for sand tobogganing and great views, Five Hills Look out (panoramic views back to Australia and the Glass House Mountains.
During these two days your guide will take you on short bush walks, explaining the island flora and fauna, we will also take you on a guided snorkel around fifteen amazing ship wrecks which are teeming with fish life, and of course, sand tobogganing and boarding, just like the ALPS, with board shorts and NO Ski Lift!
Our rustic Beach camp is in a wilderness setting, located only 50 metres from Tangalooma Beach, beside the famous Tangalooma Shipwrecks. We have 14 twin share tents as well as 14 triple or quad share tents. Sole use tent (no extra charge). Each tent has camping mattress and free sleeping bag with a great outlook over the National Park forest.
We have a campfire and communal fire pit area overlooking Moreton Bay Marine Park - spot dolphins, turtles and dugong from the campsite. We also have private toilets and shower facilities a close walk from camp.
See one of the best Sunsets over Moreton Bay with the Glass House Mountains as a back drop. Amazing star grazing and cool eco campfires each night.
Lots of time for swimming, sunbaking, walks on deserted beaches and access to Kayaks, fishing gear and beach games.
Our fun guides will give you full instruction and equipment for each activity.
• All meals
• All activities
• Camping equipment
• Sleeping bags (or bring your own)
• FREE sunrise/sunset kayaking adventure in Moreton Bay Marine Park!
• Fully guided two day National Park adventure with fun local guide
• National Park Camping overlooking Moreton Bay Marine Park
• Choice of quad, triple, twin share tent or sole use (no extra charge)
• 4WD tour each day with local guide to island Highlights
• Sand-boarding the desert - All gear supplied and fully guided
• Snorkel the Tangalooma Shipwrecks - All gear supplied and fully guided
• Cape Moreton Lighthouse spot Dolphin, turtle, manta ray, Whales and fish from the lookout.
• Views across Moreton Bay Marine Park to the Glass House Mountains, North Stradbroke Island, Caloundra
• Honeymoon Bay – a beautiful secluded beach- escape- explore - experience
• Swim in Blue lagoon – a natural tea tree oil inland lake
• Climb Mt Tempest- The highest lookout on the island
• Kayak the Tangalooma Wrecks - Moreton Bay Marine Park
• Watch a beautiful sunset across the Moreton bay and the Brisbane River
• Try Body Boarding in the safe conditions at North Point and the Champagne Pools
• Swim in beautiful coastal beaches. Visit Queensland Oldest Lighthouse
• Explore The Desert- huge sandhills, try a marine park walk along Moreton's West Coast
• Stroll across the tops of massive sand hills to Five Hills Lookout
• Campfire at Night , toasted marshmallow and Star graze
• All meals included (2 Lunches, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast)
• Meals prepared fresh on the island
• Fresh Breakfast, cereal, toast, jams honey, Orange juices, tea and coffee
• Enjoy Ham and Salads Rolls, cakes, bread and fresh fruits for lunch
• BBQ Dinners, entree and desert around the campfire
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.