Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour
This tour is great for visitors looking for a unique tour experience, featuring harbour-side riding with amazing views. You've seen it - you may have climbed it - but have you ridden it yet?? Head out over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, take in its amazing views, and enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Sydney's North Shore!
You'll start out in the famous Rocks district before you make the easy ride over the bridge - it's an unforgettable sight looking at Sydney and the harbour from this famous landmark.
After crossing, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor's House, then onto a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip entails a short ride back over the bridge, lunch, and a visit to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites.
• Ride Over the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• An Experience to Remember Forever
• Easy Harbour-side Riding
• Kirribilli / Governor's House
• Luna Park / Lavender Bay
• Gourmet Sandwich and Beverage in The Rocks
We provide you with a state-of-the art bicycle and helmet to wear on the tour. If you have a backpack, purse, or other items which need to be stored, we'll happily store it for you in a secure storage area until you return from your tour. We can also offer a bicycle mounted bag for small items (camera, wallet, etc.)
• Super comfortable bicycle (men's, women's, children's, baby seats and trail alongs)
• Bicycle helmet
• Bicycle mounted bags for small items (camera, wallet, etc.)
• Secure bag storage (while you are out on the tour)
• Rain ponchos (if necessary)
• Fun, entertaining guide knowledgeable in the city and surrounds
• Lunch and beverage are included on this tour
The Rocks, New South Wales | More The Rocks Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.