Brisbane Airport ROO Pass
The Brisbane Airport ROO Pass is a convenient Airport and Theme Park/Attraction Transfer Pass that gives you choice and flexibility. The pass provides you with return transfers from Brisbane Airport to your Gold Coast accommodation and upto 7 return transfers to a selection of 11 different theme parks and attractions on the Gold Coast.
Valid for 30 days from first use of travel, the Brisbane Airport ROO Pass can be utilized any day within that 30 day period. Options available include Brisbane Airport Return Transfers PLUS between 1 to 7 Theme Park/Attraction Return Transfers.
Airport Transfers are arranged to meet arriving and departing flights from Brisbane Airport. Theme Park and attraction transfers offer 1 or 2 departures in the morning. Once you hop on the bus the driver will typically give 3 options on returning which is usually 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm.
Choose optional return transfers to up to 14 theme parks and attractions on the Gold Coast including:
• Australian Outback Spectacular (11:00am or 6:00pm)
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (7:40am)
• Dreamworld (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Fright Night
• Game Over (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Harbour Town Shopping Centre (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Movieworld (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Paradise Country (9:30am or 11:00am)
• SeaWorld (9:30am or 11:00am)
• SeaWorld Whale Watch (9:30am)
• Slideways Go Karting, Pimpama (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Superbee Honeyworld (7:40am)
• Surf World (7:40am)
• Wet n' Wild (9:30am or 11:00am)
• Whitewater World (9:30am or 11:00am)
NOTE: The times listed above are departure times from central Surfers Paradise. If you are staying further South on the Gold Coast, pick-ups times will be slightly earlier. If you are staying further North on the Gold coast, pick-ups will be slightly later.
Airport Transfers include 1 suitcase and 1 carry on item (per person).
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.