Blue Mountains Valley of the Waterfalls Walk Private Tour
On this privately guided hiking tour you’ll discover one of the most beautiful hikes that the Blue Mountains has to offer. This valley is criss-crossed with many trail and our guide will choose the right trail to suit your fitness levels.
Descend into a valley of magnificent waterfalls through a stunning rainforest gorge. Explore ferny grottos, swimming holes and see a series of cascades including beautiful Empress Falls where water gushes from a narrow gorge.
We’ll stop for a picnic lunch at the base of a waterfall where you can listen for the distinctive calls of the whip-birds and lyrebirds. Soak up the atmosphere as you jump across stepping stones to cross creeks and stand in awe taking in magnificent views of the falls and mountain scenery. Instead of just admiring the views from a lookout you’ll descend by steps down the cliffs into the wilderness to experience the true beauty of this region.
After your hike enjoy sightseeing of the famous sights on the Blue Mountains including the Three Sisters, Katoomba and Leura or ask our guide and we can tailor make your sightseeing.
• Transport by private 4WD car for 1-4 guests
• Dedicated & passionate guide who will tailor make the day to suit your fitness level
• Return transfers from any Sydney CBD Hotel or Blue Mountains Hotel
• Spectacular walk with panoramic views & magnificent waterfalls
• Lunch & refreshments by a waterfall
• Blue Mountains sightseeing after your hike to the Three Sisters, Katoomba & Leura
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.