Full Day Personalised Fraser Island Tour
With approximately 1500km of tracks on Fraser Island, there's plenty of wilderness to enjoy and plenty of spots waiting to be discovered. You can pre-plan your Fraser Island experience, with input from your guide, or make spur of the moment choices as you go.
Personalised tours cater for groups of up to four and that's really our only restriction - otherwise the day is yours to plan and enjoy. You can even order a hamper and enjoy a picnic lunch in your own private part of Fraser.
Take a trip aboard an Eco-Accredited Personalised, Ranger guided tour with a guide who's passionate about the land, and explore by 4WD entirely at your pace.
Your Ranger guide will give you as much or as little interpretive information on the cultural and human history of the island, hunt out bush tucker, tell you how plants survive in the sand”¦ and if you ask, may even show you the tree that looks like a dinosaur.
This tour highlights
• Find a private lake and explore
• Spy Humpback whales at play in the ocean
• Take a break in a rainforest valley and soak up the sounds of silence or birdsong
• Hike to Lake Wabby from the lookout and meet your guide on the beach-side
• Enjoy uninterrupted views of dunes, beach and sea from Indian Head
• Swim with fish in the bubbly Champagne tidal pools
• Watch turtles at play in the lakes
• Avoid crowds, using our guide's local knowledge, and keep Fraser all to yourself
Fraser Island, Queensland | More Fraser Island Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.