Great Ocean Road Surfing Full Day Tour
Live the life of a surfer with our 1 day surfing adventure as you travel along the Great Ocean Road. We take you on a journey in search of the best waves and smallest crowds on the Great Ocean Road. With transport available from Melbourne, this hassle free experience will have you hooked on a life of chasing the ultimate ride!
The Full Day Learn to Surf Tour is by far the best way to learn to surf for the first time, or to brush up on your surfing techniques. Spend a whole day learning to surf in a small friendly group with our passionate, experienced surf coaches. All you need to worry about is a new obsession for SURFING!
We take you on a journey in search of the best waves on the Great Ocean Road with the least crowds. Spend a whole day learning to surf in a small friendly group with our passionate, experienced surf coaches and all you need to worry about, is a new obsession to SURFING!
Your surf coach will be there to show you step by step the best way to catch waves and surf with style. After a spot of lunch you will be back in the water for the afternoon session where all your new surf skills will come together for the ride of your life.
This tour is a hassle free all inclusive learn to surf tour which operates from Melbourne down to the world famous Great Ocean Road 7 days per week, September through to July. Your fully qualified, experienced staff will show you all you need to know about surfing as you journey down the Great Ocean Road in search of the perfect wave.
Suitable for Novice, Beginner and Intermediate.
• Transfers to and from Geelong Train Station (optional extra)
• Surfboard and wetsuit to suit your ability
• Lunch on the beach
• 2 x surf lessons and coaching
• 8:15am – Pick up from Geelong Train Station
• 9:00am – Arrive at Queenscliff and be fitted out with your board and wetsuit
• 9:30am – Journey along the Bellarine Peninsula and Great Ocean Road for a full day of surfing
• 11:30am – Lunch on the beach
• 12:00pm – Afternoon surf and coaching session
• 2:00pm – Leave beach and head to Queenscliff HQ
• 2:30pm – Arrive back at Queenscliff HQ. Spend the afternoon exploring Queenscliff at your own pace
• 5:30pm – Meet back up at HQ for transfer to Geelong Train Station
• 6:15pm – Arrive at Geelong Train Station
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.