Unchartered Blue Mountains Day Tour from Sydney
Join us for the best Blue Mountains day tour, departing Sydney to explore this million acre World Heritage-listed area. We take you away from the obvious tourist traps to show you the Blue Mountains from an insider's perspective - from secluded lookouts, rainforest bush tracks and pristine valleys. See Australia's unique landscapes, and learn local stories and legends about aboriginal culture.
We visit some spectacular lookouts and water falls, and our flexible itinerary allows you to take in a variety of views and walks around the area.
We see all the main sights, like the fascinating Three Sisters, but we take you to the smaller lookouts where you'll hopefully be the only ones enjoying the view. Peaceful bushwalks enhance the experience, and let you soak up the Mountains atmosphere.
At lunchtime our gourmet tours enjoy a two course lunch with starters.
In the afternoon we head down from the mountains for a hands on Australian native wildlife encounter and the chance to feed Kangaroos and have a photo taken with a Koala at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Return to the city in style with a wonderful river cruise (included) from near the site of the Sydney 2000 Olympics, passing under the Sydney Harbour Bridge before ending at Circular Quay.
A fabulous way to finish the day!
• We take you off the beaten track to experience this stunning area from secluded lookouts where you'll have the view to yourself
• Visit some spectacular lookouts and waterfalls and explore the area on some guided bush walks.
• At lunchtime enjoy our delicious lunch option
• Marvel at the spectacular Three Sisters rock formation from Echo Point
• Visit Featherdale wildlife park in the afternoon - chance to feed Kangaroos and have a photo with a Koala
• Scenic Harbour cruise return to the city, on beautiful Sydney Harbour - a great way to end the day in style
• Great for kids - with aboriginal culture, bushwalks, & hidden lookouts, our tours keep kids entertained & engaged
• A flexible, personalised itinerary gives you choice and lets us make the most out of every day
Sydney CBD, New South Wales | More Sydney CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.