The Amazing Race Teambuilding Experience
Battle it out in The Amazing Race as you solve clues and complete tasks to see which team will reach the finish line first. A great day of fun that is sure to strengthen bonds through teamwork.
The activity begins as you are split into small teams. Teams must complete a task immediately before receiving their first clue and making their way to the first task. During the 3 hour race each team must locate six tasks and detours before they reach the finish line.
The activity consists of a mixture of physical and lateral thinking, where tasks require teams to think outside the box. They include reciting song lyrics, market shopping, busking, painting, and a very unique sporting task. Bonus tasks offer participants the chance to win prizes for their team during The Amazing Race.
• An exciting 3-hour Amazing Race team event
• 5 x Tasks and Detours
• Transport maps
• Amazing Race clue envelopes and signage
• Photographs of event supplied
• Public liability insurance
• Event host for groups with 20 or more people
Tasks and Detours
• Head Case – teams must complete 5 cryptic puzzles to receive the next clue
• Foreign Trade – translate a message to then locate and barter for specific items
• Snap Happy – teams must capture 10 iconic photos as quickly as possible
• Book Smart or Song Smart – teams must choose between a music or literature task
• Footloose– teams must successfully master an 80's dance routine at a dance studio
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.