Morning Melbourne City Tour with MCG Tour
Welcome to Melbourne - Melbourne has compelling appeal in its gardens, its history, its character and its charm. Arcades, laneways, Chinatown, gardens and lifestyle form the richness of dynamic and vibrant Melbourne. Plus the guided tour of the MCG, which you can do in your own time completes a fantastic day out.
Itinerary DAILY except MON and WED
• Hotel Windsor - high Victorian architecture
• Parliament House
• Princess Theatre
• Royal Exhibition Building
• Melbourne Museum
• Prestigious Melbourne University
• Lygon Street - cafe central and 'Little Italy'
• Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Place, Block Arcade, Centre Way, Centre Place and Degraves Street
• Sit at a cafe and enjoy a coffee (own expense) and experience our unique laneways culture
• Collins Street - Paris end
• Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
• St Patrick's Cathedral
• Take a wander in Fitzroy Gardens - there is opportunity to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
• Colourful Chinatown
• Queen Victoria Market* - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Flagstaff Gardens
• Law Courts
• Federation Square
• Plus MCG guided tour in own time**
Melbourne CBD, Victoria | More Melbourne CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.