Green Island Full Day Reef Cruise on Big Cat
Travel in style and comfort to Green Island on this full day reef cruise. Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef. There is so much to see and do on Green Island including snorkelling or a glass bottom boat tour, island walks and an optionl semi-submarine tour (extra cost).
Your full day reef cruise departsCairns at 9.00am. You will be on Green Island for 5 hours before departing back to Cairns.
"Big Cat" is a comfortable air-conditioned 35 metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Green Island is a Marine National Park with unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
• Cruise to Green Island aboard "Big Cat" a modern catamaran
• 5 hours to enjoy Green Island
• FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour (extra cost to do both)
• Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
• Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
• Fish feeding display
• Complimentary tea/coffee on morning boarding
• Island rainforest boardwalks
• Semi Submarine Tour (Extra Cost)
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.