2 Day Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort Adventure
On this Tangalooma 2 Day Wild Dolphin Resort Adventure enjoy many highlights of this stunning area. Hand feed wild dolphins, see turtles, stingrays and dugongs, snorkel in the Blue Lagoon or 4WD along surf beach. Stay at fantastic Island accommodation for the night and wake up to beautiful views of the bay. A magical setting on Moreton Bay!
Day 1 : Eco guided 4WD National Park Tour of Moreton Island
• Luxury Sea Ferry Cruise Moreton Bay Marine Park.
• Spot Dolphins, Turtles, Shark, Stingray- Sea birds
• Eco guided 4WD National Park Tour of Moreton Island.
• Sand Boarding The Desert, All Gear fully guided. Great fun for all ages.
• The sand dunes and remote wilderness, escape, explore, relax.
• 4WD past Spitfire Creek and Aboriginal Midden sites.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the Eastern surf beach.
• Swim or snorkel in freshwater lake, Blue Lagoon.
• Visit deserted beaches, before afternoon Honeymoon Bay and North Point
• At Cape Moreton Lighthouse spot Dolphin, Turtles, Manta Rays & Whales (May – Nov).
• Enjoy island hotel accommodation at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort – a magical setting on Moreton Bay. Nightly dining at licensed restaurant or beach café (own cost).
• Resort guests enjoy nightly feeding of Wild Dolphins.
Day 2 : Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort
• Start with an early morning jog or relax overlooking the bay
• Enjoy FREE Resort facilities including pools, tennis, archery or squash
• Stroll to the jetty for pelican feeding or relax on the beach
• Eco Search West Coast for Dolphins, Dugong, Turtles
• Explore the famous Tangalooma Ship Wrecks
(optional activities include snorkel or scuba, sand toboggan or whale watch)
• Return to Brisbane on a luxury Catamaran Bay and River cruise
If you choose to upgrade to the Whale Watching Package (seasonal), you will depart at midday on Day 2 for a 3 hour whale watching cruise, returning to the resort at approximately 3:00pm.
• Tanglooma Wild Dolphin Resort and Eco Activities
• Hand feed Wild Dolphins
• Guided sandboard adventure
• Sea Ferry Cruise Moreton Bay
• Spot Turtles, Stingray & Dugong - Humpback Whales in season
• Blue Lagoon Freshwater - Snorkel, Swim or Relax
• 4WD along isolated eastern Surf Beach
• Cape Moreton Lookout and Queensland's oldest lighthouse
• Famous Tangalooma Wrecks
• Pickup and Return to Brisbane City.
• Fully Guided 4WD Eco Day Tour of National Park
• Brisbane River Cruise and Return
• Luxury Moreton Bay Marine Park Cruise on way to Island
• Picnic Lunch, cold drinks in the National Park
• Free Activities - over 30 to choose from
• 4WD Island Adventure Tour (Value $145)
• Fast Catamaran Cruise on Return. only (60 mins) (Value over $50)
• Tangalooma Beach Resort - all pools, bars, jetty and activities
• Eco-Guided Walks on 4WD Day tour - Cape Moreton Lighthouse, Blue Lagoon.
• Sandboarding and all equipment
Please Note: National Park fees, daily permits, ferry fees must be paid to the driver when you join this tour.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.