Swan Valley Morning GOOD FOOD and Wine Trail
Voted BEST NEW BUSINESS - 2011. Unique SPEED GRAZING concept with no less than 9 tasting experiences packed into an exciting & fun-filled half day tour. Morning GOOD FOOD & Wine Trail features fresh seasonal produce, coffees, lavender scones jam & cream, nougat, honey, cheeses, olives, fruit paste, roasted nuts, ice-cream, chocolate and midweek special - authentic Australian bush tucker.
Explore behind the scenes, meet the people, savour freshness, like picking asparagus direct from the patch, and many more amazing experiences.
During our Swan Valley Morning Food & Wine Trail we invites guests to ...
• Taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works. Sample refreshing Iced Coffee, Chai Latte and chocolate coated coffee beans. Witness coffee grinding and roasting
• Sample famous lavender infused scones, jam, cream, refreshing tea and unique lavender wine at Cape Lavender. Taste lavender infused honey, jams, chutneys, sauces and indulge in the range of lavender body products.
• Sample roasted cashews, almonds and hazelnuts at Mago Coffee. Explore the range of flavoured coffees like Kahlua, Grand Marnier to name a few
• View production and sample fresh nougat at Mondo Nougat & Chocolate Factory.
• Taste awarded premium still wines and very popular white port at Windy Creek Estate. Enjoy Western Australian cheeses accompanied by Wicked Stepmother chutneys and relishes.
• Meet Phil the bee-keeper and sample honey varieties, sparkling honey water and watch bees busy at work at Windarra Honey.
• Taste hand crafted cool creations at Oggie's Ice Cream Café & English Lolly Shop. Extensive free sampling
• Midweek visit renowned Maalinup Gallery to discover authentic Australian bush tucker.
• Weekends visit Maggie's Place to taste seasonal fresh produce direct from the farm.
• Visit a roadside farmstall to sample fresh seasonal produce eg strawberries, citrus, mangoes and melons.
Our tour concludes with an assault on the Margaret River Chocolate Company for generous chocolate tasting
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.