1.5 Hour Quad Bike Safari Tour
Come and experience the natural beauty of the Stockton Sand Dunes with us. Our 1.5 Hour Quad Bike Sand Dunes Adventure is action packed and run by highly trained safety guides.
Your adventure will begin with orientation of the bikes and safety training prior to your ride. Then we head off on our journey exploring the wilderness of the largest moving coastal sand mass in the southern hemisphere, with our guide, at a pace to suit you.
You will visit the shipwreck of the Sygna (may not be visible), and experience magnificent 360 degree view of the area and cruise along the beach. There are also many other historical & famous sites to discover.
This session includes a 4WD experience as we transfer you on the dunes to our special quad bike location, safety training & quad bike briefing and then you're off riding your very own quad bike around the dunes following our guides.
• 4WD Transfer on and off the beach from our departure point at Williamtown
• Full Safety briefing & rider tuition
• Helmets & Wet weather gear provided (we are an all-weather activity)
• Each person will climb aboard their own Quad Bike (350cc Yamaha Grizzly, smaller option for children over 12 yrs)
• Ride across Stockton sand dunes to visit the Sygna shipwreck. ( may not be visible)
• Duration is 1.5 hours (including approximately 55 minute riding time)
• Ages 12 years+ and 125cm in height.
Williamtown, New South Wales | More Williamtown Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.