MONA with Hobart City Tour
Start the day with an overview of Hobart city, including a visit to the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens. A visit to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) will open your eyes to a gallery experience unlike any other. The pieces on display will take you on a journey of rival contemplations and emotional roller-coaster. Return to Hobart from MONA on the ferry.
This fantastic tour includes selected hotel pick-up, coach touring, entrance to MONA and ferry ticket.
• Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal
• Parliament House
• Princes Park - a one time gun battery
• Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
• St George's Church
• Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
• St David's Park
• Stop at Anglesea Barracks
• South Hobart at the foot of Mt Wellington
• Cascade Brewery
• Visit Cascade Gardens
• Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
• St David's Cathedral
• Treasury Building and Franklin Square
• GPO and Hobart Town Hall
• Penitentiary Chapel and Court
• Hobart Aquatic Centre
• Queen's Domain and Government House
• Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
• Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
• Stop at Rosny Hill Lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
• Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
• See the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring 'Pete's Vegie Patch', made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC's Gardening Show
• Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
• Visit to the Museum of Old and New Art
• Open your eyes to an experience like no other
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.