Murray River Exhilarating Sports Rafting
Tackle Whitewater intimately, in a one or two person sports raft which brings you closer to the water so you get maximum thrill. The challenging rapids make for a wild descent along the Murray River. Plummeting between intricate rock formations will certainly ensure your adrenalin hits overdrive.
We will begin our adventure at our crystal clear swimming hole, where your guides will prepare you, for your white water journey. Before we get on the river, there will be a safety briefing so you will know everything you need to know about paddling your own self emptying sports raft safely.
Our professional and trained river guides accompany every trip, providing entertainment and safety for the entire group. Throughout the day you will receive continuous instruction, describing how to maneuver your sports raft and explanations of river running technique.
It is affordable; nail biting, exhilarating and a great way to cool off this summer. With rapids ranging from grade 2 to 3, there is something for everyone on this river.
After your adrenalin rush enjoy a relaxing swim in the pristine pools and the amazing birdlife and savor the majestic scenery including view across the Kosciusko National Park and Tom Groggin Station!
• Upper Murray : 1 to 3, suits novice to experienced
• Experienced : 2 to 4, experienced paddlers only (Group bookings only minimum 8)
• All equipment
• Guides with 30 years experience
• Exquisite and remote wilderness with breathtaking scenery.
• Australian wildlife & Crystal clear waters.
• Crystal clear swimming holes
• Awesome summer fun
An outline of the itinerary is listed below:
• 10:30 am Meet at Tom Groggin camping/picnic area
• 10:45 am Depart for River
• 11:00am Safety Talk and Paddling instructions
• 11:30am Commence river trip
• 4:30pm Depart for your destination
Thredbo, New South Wales | More Thredbo Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.