Noosa Everglades Cruise N Canoe Day Tour
Noosa Everglades Cruise N Canoe Day Tour offers a wilderness canoeing experience, morning tea and an advanced Eco-Certified Cruise, followed by a delicious roast Lunch. Visit the magnificent Noosa Everglades, part of the Cooloola National Park. This area is recognised as a Wetland of International Importance, making it a day to remember!
The trip starts with a trip over Lake Cootharaba, before entering Australia’s Everglades. First stop is at Fig Tree Point where you will board your canoe – then paddle upstream in your classic Canadian style canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways and sub-tropical rainforest to rejoin your tour group.
Enjoy a delicious morning tea prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s Hut.
After morning tea experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades recognised as one of the most spectacular canoeing adventures in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe. Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to habitatnoosa where a delicious roast lunch awaits you.
• Complimentary Shuttle Bus from Noosa accommodation @ 8.00am
• 30 minute Shuttle Bus to habitatnoosa
• Departs habitatnoosa @ 9.00am
• Includes morning tea at historic “Harry’s Hut”
• The option of canoeing before or after morning tea (1-1.5 hours)
• Returns to habitatnoosa @ 2.00pm
• A breathtaking roast lunch awaits you at habitatnoosa when you return
• Shuttle Bus returns to Noosa accommodation from 3.00pm
• 1-1.5 hour Canoeing
• Scenic cruise
• Morning tea at historic “Harry’s Hut”
• Delicious roast lunch at Habitat Noosa
• Complimentary Shuttle Bus from Noosa accommodation
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.