Green Island and Norman Reef Helicopter Flight and Cruise Combo Tour
Fly from the heart of the city over the Cairns Harbour and rainforest clad coastline of False Cape, before viewing the amazing coral gardens surrounding Green Island. On Green Island, enjoy entrance to the swimming pool before re-boarding your helicopter for an incredible flight over the Great Barrier Reef.
Climb aboard our pontoon for a magnificent coral viewing through the semi-submersible and underwater observatory, snorkeling and a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch. Return to Cairns on our luxury Catamaran.
Your Deluxe Helicopter Flights and Cruise to Green Island and Outer Barrier Reef experience will include:
• Return transfers from your Cairns or Northern Beaches Accommodation
• A spectacular helicopter scenic flight to Green Island
• Free time to explore Green Island, including entrance to the swimming pool
• Enjoy Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch
• View the coral without getting wet on a semi-submersible tour
• Snorkeling equipment with full instruction and buoyancy vest
• Underwater Observatory
• Fantastic flight over sand cays and coral formations before landing at the luxury multi level pontoon on the Great Barrier Reef
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.