Incredible Islands Half Day Tour
A Coastal Kimberley adventure, this tour showcases the majestic islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago, the Horizontal Falls and Cape Leveque.
• View the ancient Kimbolton Ranges and the majestic Fitzroy River.
• Experience the astonishing rapid tidal movement unique to this region at the Horizontal Waterfalls*.
• Marvel at the Thousand Islands that make up the Buccaneer Archipelago.
• Get an aerial view of Australia’s oldest family owned and operated pearl farm at Cygnet Bay.
• Land at Cape Leveque and enjoy a wonderful Breakfast or Lunch.
• Admire the stunning red cliffs, relax by the beach or take a swim in the cool turquoise water of the Indian ocean.
• Return to Broome via the coast flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach.
• Breakfast or Lunch
• Complimentary souvenir
PLEASE NOTE: The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which is tidal dependent and the flow varies. We cannot guarantee the amount of water flowing at the time of the tour. Flight route may be reversed to suit the tidal activity at the Horizontal Falls.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.