Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains Day Tour
As part of the Blue Mountains' kaleidoscope of contrasts and colour, experience the spectacular Jenolan Caves. The brilliance and timelessness of nature revealed; be enthralled with the beauty of these ancient limestone caves.
• Travel through the mountain villages of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Lawson
• See Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
• Enjoy views over stunning eucalypt forest and age-old rock formations as you travel through the scenic Blue Mountains
• Hear the Aboriginal story about the creation of the Three Sisters and view this magnificent rock formation towering over the Jamison Valley from Scenic World
• Have the opportunity to ride the world's steepest Railway and enjoy the awesome views from the Cableway and from the glass floored Skyway as it glides between cliff tops (own expense)
• Stroll along the boardwalk, through pristine world heritage listed wilderness
• Enter Jenolan Caves via the impressive Grand Arch - Australia's best known and most extensive underground limestone cave system
• Join an informative and fully accredited guided tour of the Lucas Cave
• Visit the mysterious and enchanting Blue Lake - keep an eye out for a platypus!
• See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse originally a 1920s holiday retreat for Sydney's rich and famous
• And to finish your day, the chance of seeing wild kangaroos and wallabies up close
Sydney CBD, New South Wales | More Sydney CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.