1.5 hour Dolphin and Seal Wildlife Adventure Cruise
Be just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, see the famous entry to Port Phillip Bay, visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest man-made colony of Australasian Gannets and their chicks can be viewed, plus keep your eyes out for the resident Dolphins!
This tour also incorporates a leisurely cruise along the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary boarded by Point Nepean National Park.
• 90 minute adventure cruise to view resident wild dolphins and Australian Fur Seals.
• Enjoying the luxury comforts of a purpose built eco boat, designed for enhanced sightseeing comfort and allows you the freedom to move around the vessel.
• Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
• Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous 'Rip' a treacherous body of water and entry to Port Phillip Bay.
• See migrating seasonal wildlife including Albatross, Southern Right Whales, Hump Back Whales and a vast array of sea birds.
Facilities and Extras
• Luxury purpose built eco vessel
• On board toilet facilities
• Individual comfort seating
• Undercover Seating
• Multiple decks to enjoy the views
• Onboard cafe
• Guided activities
• Amazing photo opportunities
• Qualified and experienced guides
Sorrento, Victoria | More Sorrento Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 to the 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.