Penguin Island Wildlife Cruise
Enjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute glass bottom boat cruise takes in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right among the action!
The cruise disembarks on Penguin Island for a guided 30 minute walk that takes in the spectacular beaches, coastal look outs and nesting sea birds of this stunning island nature reserve.
• Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
• Seeing wild dolphins at play (although sightings are regular, they are not guaranteed as our cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Bay)
• Exploring the rugged islands and viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds that live in the park
• Drifting over seagrass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish and other marine life through the glass bottom
• Viewing the fossilized remnants of ancient tuart forests
• Taking in spectacular coastal views, nesting sea birds and hearing about the latest little penguin research on a 30 minute guided walk of Penguin Island
Rockingham, Western Australia | More Rockingham Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 to the 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.