South American Churrasco BBQ Cooking Class in Melbourne
Come to experience an authentic Churrasco BBQ and learn how to cook a range of South American favourites. Cooking classes are held at Fitzroy North in Melbourne. The class includes all ingredients and utensils, friendly and engaging instruction from a qualified chef and a South American BBQ Feast to enjoy on completion.
Our South American BBQ class will teach you how to gain great confidence with solid fuel and charcoal cookery, mastering your meat cooked on long skewers to recreate and enjoying some of the best BBQ flavours from South America!
It is well know that our South American Brothers and Sisters know how to BBQ! There is nothing more central to the culture of sharing with family, friends and engaging with loved ones over a churrasco or charcoal BBQ and of course how to party!
Our South American BBQ class will teach you how to gain great confidence with solid fuel and charcoal cooking and effective use of slow cooking on skewers whilst getting stuck in and creating and enjoying some of the best BBQ dishes in South America including Brazilian, Argentinian & Peruvian favourites!
• Drink on Arrival.
• Friendly and engaging instruction from a qualified chef
• All ingredients and utensils
• Use of an apron
• A South American BBQ Feast to enjoy on completion
• A digital e-cookbook with all your recipes so you can recreate at home.
(subject to slight changes)
• Chilean grilled fish wrapped in banana leaf with chilli and lime
• Argentinian carne asada with chimichurri - charcoal grilled bass strait beef sirloin
• Brazilian picanha - (beef rump cap)
• Brazilian farofa and vinaigrette
• Peruvian potato salad and huancaina
Hawthorn, Victoria | More Hawthorn Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.