Scenic Flight and Moore Reef Half Day Tour - Fly / Cruise
Take to the air for a spectacular 25 minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above before landing on an outer reef helipad where you will be met by Sunlover Reef cruises.
Explore the pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible, underwater observatory, touch tank and optional extras including scuba diving, guided snorkelling safari and seawalker helmet diving.
• Four hours at the outer reef
• Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
• Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
• On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
• All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
• Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
• Fully enclosed kids pool
• Underwater observatory
• Fish feeding presentation
• Freshwater showers and change rooms
• Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.