Scenic Flight and Moore Reef Half Day Tour - Fly / Fly
A spectacular helicopter journey over the Great Barrier Reef. Fly over the world’s largest coral reef systems before landing on an outer reef pontoon at Moore Reef.
Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, a guided snorkelling tour and coral-viewing from a glass bottom boat. Scuba diving, for the novice and experienced diver, is also available. Your return helicopter flight will take a different route for more photo opportunities.
• Scenic helicopter flight to the Pontoon at Moore Reef
• Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
• Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
• On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
• All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
• Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
• Fully enclosed kids pool
• Underwater observatory
• Fish feeding presentation
• Freshwater showers and change rooms
• Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
• Return helicopter flight over an alternative route
• Pick-up/drop-off from accommodation
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.