Whitsunday Reefcomber Scenic Seaplane Flight
Enjoy the stunning Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef on our own reef glass bottom boat. You will fly over the Whitsundays before arriving at Hardy Lagoon and transferring onto the Coral Gardens Explorer glass bottom boat, with only a select few guests.
You will spend approximately 2 hours experiencing Hardy Lagoon including snorkelling and glass bottom boat tour before boarding the seaplane for your scenic flight back to Hamilton Island.
• Return scenic seaplane flight
• Views over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Whitsunday Island, Hook Island and world famous Heart Reef
• Exclusive access to the Coral Gardens Explorer, with a select few guests (conditions apply)
• Snorkelling equipment provided
• Light catering including sparkling wine and water
• Approximately 2 hours at Hardy Lagoon
• Duration approximately 3 hours
• Ground transfers are limited to hotels and designated pick up and drop off zones only
07:30 – 08:00 Hotel pickup, safety briefing & tour check-in
08:00 – 08:30 Scenic flight to Coral Sea Gardens
08:30 – 10:30 Spend 2 hours at Coral Sea Gardens
10:30 – 11:00 Return scenic flight to Hamilton Island
11:15 Return transfers to hotel
• Not suitable for non-swimmers or children 0-13 years
• Minimum booking – 4 passengers
Hamilton Island, Queensland | More Hamilton Island Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.