Field of Light Dinner
This exclusive dining experience combines the award winning 'Sounds of Silence' dinner under the outback sky with the once in a lifetime Field of Light art installation. With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a special three course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, fascinating star talk and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light art installation, your 'Field of Light Dinner' experience is complete.
RE-OPENING APRIL 2022
Your evening begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru. As the sun sets on the horizon enjoy canapes and chilled sparkling wine, the music of a lone didgeridoo and a local Anagu performance.
As darkness falls and the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres gently come to life, join your table of fellow travellers for an exceptional three-course menu infused with bush tucker flavours. As the night ignites with countless stars, settle back and listen to our resident star talker decode the southern night sky.
Your host will provide insights to the art installation that awaits you, before you're invited to immerse yourself in the Field of Light, its pathway glistening softly with rhythms of coloured light, beckoning you to explore. Take a lasting look back at Field of Light from the dune top viewing area before boarding your return transfer.
• Entrance to Field of Light exhibition
• Outback canapes with chilled sparkling wine/drinks
• Digeridoo and Anangu dance performance
• A carefully curated 3 course bush tucker inspired buffet menu
• Australian wine and beers, no-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee and port
• An engaging star talk
• Self-guided walk through the illuminated Field of Light
• Sweet treat and hot chocolate
• Panoramic view of Field of Light from the dune top
• Coach to and from Field of Light from all hotels
Additional inclusions for the A Night at Field of Light by Camel experience:
• Entry to the Camel Farm
• 45 Minute camel tour to Field of Light
• A Night at Field of Light dining experience (as above)
Ayers Rock, Northern Territory | More Ayers Rock Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.