2 Hour Brisbane by Segway Day Tour
Your scenic segway tour of Brisbane is approximately 20km+ long. Limited stops, guides take you to the best segway riding locations and Brisbane’s breathtaking sites, to experience the coolest machine in the world,to suit tourists and locals alike.
One-on-one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience. After 15+ minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you’ll explore Brisbane for 2 hours with a friendly tour guide.
Attractions You Will See:
• The City Botanical Gardens
• Goodwill Bridge
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs
• Southbank Parklands
• The Wheel of Brisbane
• Gallery of Modern Art
• Bicentennial Bikeway
• Eagle Street Pier
• Queensland University of Technology
• Brisbane River
• Story Bridge
• Southbank Beach
• State Library of Queensland
• Kuralpa Bridge
• City Hall
• King George Square
• Roma Street Parklands
Why Choose Us?
• Small tour groups for a personal experience.
• Breathtaking routes, you see so much more on a segway.
• The best Segway training, complete one on one training before your tour.
• Amazing friendly tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
• We take lots of photos and a video for you.
• It’s fun! Riding a Segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
Brisbane CBD, Queensland | More Brisbane CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.