Aboriginal Special Places Tour
This tour specialises in sharing Aboriginal culture on this half-day tour in the Riverina, near Wagga Wagga in southern NSW.
The tours are conducted by a proud Wiradjuri man from whom visitors can learn about the oldest people and culture in the world.
Tours are conducted in either a 4WD or luxury bus, depending on how many are on the tour.
Tour Highlights Include
• Proud Wiradjuri Tour Guide
• Learning basic Wiradjuri language
• Visits to several Wiradjuri cultural places of significance
• Several stops in beautiful Wiradjuri country
• Morning tea, fruit, cake and cold water supplied
• Stories told about Wiradjuri country
• Unique chance to see native wildlife and fauna.
• Yidaki (didge) playing and demo on how to make one.
• Learning about Wiradjuri artefacts and scar trees.
• Learning about Wiradjuri bush tucker.
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales | More Wagga Wagga Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.