Morning Adelaide City Tour with Adelaide Oval
Join the Adelaide City Tour to discover this remarkable city which combines old with new so elegantly. Leave the coach by the River Torrens and stroll over the river to the Oval, perhaps on the new curving footbridge.
There is time to have a café lunch (own expense) before joining the 2:00pm tour at the Adelaide Oval concierge desk in the entrance foyer.
Coach Tour Highlights
• Classic Victoria Square - heart of the city
• Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
• The grand boulevard of King William Street with Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
• The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from the greenbelts
• Parks, gardens and greenbelts
• River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
• Elegant Parliament House
• State Library
• Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
• Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
• Visit famous Haigh's Chocolates* - enjoy complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
• Stop at St Peter's Cathedral
• Stunning Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds and houses the Bradman collection
• Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
• Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo
Adelaide Oval Highlights
• Time to explore the Bradman Collection – the story of Australia’s most famous cricketer
• Be led on an amazing journey into the inner sanctum of the Adelaide Oval
• Go behind closed doors and hear captivating stories, see hidden secrets and relive celebrated moments
• Inspect the workings of one of the cricket world’s most recognised Scoreboards at the ‘Cathedral’ end
• See the unique integration of the Oval’s iconic heritage blended seamlessly with world-class facilities
Coach touring, Haigh’s Chocolates* and tour of the Adelaide Oval
Haigh’s not available Sunday and public holidays.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.