Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale and Big Duck Cruise Tour
The Fleurieu Peninsula offers some of the best food, wine, wildlife and events in South Australia. Explore the popular coastal playground of Victor Harbor where a nature based experience cruising to nearby Seal Island is sure to be a memorable highlight.
Highlights of this tour
• Tour through scenic Mt Lofty Ranges dotted with quaint small villages
• Discover historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River - perhaps enjoy morning tea (own expense)
• The river Port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and sea
• Picturesque coastal seaside towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
• Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
• Free time to explore Victor Harbor before and after your Big Duck Cruise
• Join the Big Duck Cruise to Seal Island from the Granite Island Causeway
• Enjoy an exhilarating 45 minute scenic cruise along the northern side of Granite Island Rock passing the Horse Tram route and historic Screwpile Jetty into open ocean
• Seal Rock - home to New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea Lions
• Watch them bask in the sun and play in the water; they may even swim near the boat to take a closer look at you!
• Magnificent wildlife viewing; Shearwaters, cormorants and petrels
• Lookout for common and bottlenose dolphins often spotted swimming in the area
• Cruise back to Granite Island Causeway landing
• Re-join our coach tour taking in dramatic views from The Bluff
• McLaren Vale wine region with its vineyards, orchards and old stone wineries
• Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
• Opportunity to sample Medlows Confectionary and the Almond Train
• Coach touring
• Seal Island cruise on the Big Duck
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.