Arlington Reef Pontoon Full Day Tour
Your Great Barrier Reef leisure adventure awaits. Join us to discover and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from the Arlington Reef Pontoon. Arlington Reef is one of the largest reef systems in the world-heritage Marine Park and our floating activity pontoon is the only way to view it's intricate maze of soft corals & unique underwater community.
Our comfortable fast, air-conditioned catamaran travels to the Arlington Reef Pontoon, a floating platform located at pristine Arlington Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, 40km from Cairns.
We have made the magnificent Arlington Reef accessible, creating an action-packed experience with incredible value for money for visitors, groups, charters and more. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including scuba diving, Guided Snorkeling Safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving.
Regardless of age and ability, we try to enhance your experience, allowing you to discover the beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef. Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience.
9:00am - Check in starts
9:45am - Check in closes
10:00am - Depart Cairns Marina
11:30am - Arrive Arlington Reef pontoon
Enjoy 3.5 hours of reef time. So much to see and do!
3:00pm - Depart Arlington Reef pontoon
4:30pm - Arrive back at Cairns Marina
With 3.5 hours of time on our pontoon, there's plenty of time to enjoy all of these inclusions.
• Travel to the reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
• Free tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
• Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
• Delicious chef-prepared buffet luncheon featuring fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and sumptuous tropical fruits
• Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible and glass bottom boat
• Underwater observatory
• Fish feeding presentation (daily at 3:20pm)
• Touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
• All snorkelling equipment
• Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
• Fully enclosed kids pool
• Afternoon tea
• Freshwater showers and change rooms (on the pontoon)
• Toilets (on the boat only)
• Full bar facilities
• FREE Wi-Fi
Optional Activities include:
• Certified and Introductory Diving*
• Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving*
• Guided Snorkel Tours with a Marine Biologist
*Please note that Seawalker or Scuba Diving is subject to a medical checklist
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.