Natural Bridge and Springbrook 4WD Tour
Take in all that the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge has to offer in half a day. This afternoon tour has so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour offers a truly personalised experience with no more than 16 people per tour and door to door service.
The Goondawanna Rainforests have so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour is a truly personalised experience with no more than 15 people per tour and door to door service from your central Gold Coast hotel.
Visit the Stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make you way. From inside the cave see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest.
A cosy hinterland cafe will provide freshly baked scones with jam & cream for afternoon tea, accompanied by a coffee, tea or hot chocolate or a cool drink in summer before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
Points of Interest
• Visit 5 Waterfalls including Purling Brook and Natural Bridge
• Afternoon refreshments are on us with fresh Scones with jam & cream (included)
• Tea, Coffee or Hot Choclate or soft drink (included)
• Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures
• Fully guided Rainforest walk to Natural Bridge
• Best Of All Lookout, 2000 year old Beech Trees, Breathtaking views over Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of Northern NSW (Weather dependent)
• Commentary throughout the tour.
• National Park Fees included.
• Small group maximum 15 seats in Luxury Mercedes including in vehicle commentary on route
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.