Phillip Island Dolphin and Whale Cruise
Set sail on a winter dolphin & whale adventure venturing past the sheer cliffs of Cape Woolamai and along Phillip Island’s attractive southern coastline.
Search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route. Be on the lookout for dolphin pods feeding and playing, with curious seals and a variety of birdlife including the Wandering Albatross regularly sighted in the area.
• 3¼ hour Phillip Island southern coast cruise
• Whale & dolphin sightings (expected 80% – not guaranteed)
• Regular seals and sea bird sightings
• Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
• Complimentary tea/coffee and cake
• Captain’s commentary
• Wildlife information and interpretation
• Licensed Bar
• San Remo Jetty Departure
San Remo, Victoria
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.