Phillip Island Cape Woolamai Cruise
Explore the most spectacular scenery Phillip Island has to offer with breathtaking sheer granite cliffs and caves, surrounded by turquoise water.
When cruising out to Cape Woolamai, marine life such as dolphins and seals can regularly be seen, and an abundance of birdlife also populates the area with Cormorants, Australasian Gannet and Wedge-tailed eagles being regularly spotted. Get an amazing vantage point of Phillip Island Bridge and return in time for daily Pelican Feeding.
• 1 hr scenic cruise from San Remo
• Tea & coffee with cake
• Local commentary & stories
• Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
• Regular dolphin, seal and seabird sightings
• Cruise under the bridge to Phillip Island
• Watch the Pelican Feeding at 12 noon after the cruise
San Remo, Victoria
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.