Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest! Rail, gondolas and amphibious army ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest.
The rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing, a Dreamtime experience and native animals complete a special day. Book this today and enjoy a day out at Kuranda Rainforest.
• Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for a spectacular journey with stunning views
• Pass massive Barron Falls, Stoney Creek and cross steep ravines
• Time to explore Kuranda - the village in the rainforest
• Browse in the markets, shops and art galleries
• Visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (own expense)
• Visit Rainforestation Nature Park set in a lush tropical environment
• Enjoy a tropical BBQ lunch
• Tour the world heritage rainforest in a 6 wheel drive amphibious army duck
• Learn of rainforest ecology on land and water
• Meet the unique inhabitants - butterflies, water dragons, pythons, turtles and eels
• Tropical Fruit Orchard
• Witness the Pamagirri Aboriginal dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre
• Experience a dreamtime walk and learn of Aboriginal culture
• Spear throwing demonstrations and try your hand at boomerang throwing!
• See native wildlife close-up - kangaroos, wombats, koalas and crocodiles
• Perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (own expense)
• Ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over pristine rainforest
• Short walks at Barron Falls and Red Peak offer stunning views
• Time to explore the forest floor
• Sensational panoramic views of the Coral Sea, Green Island
• Cairns City, lush tableland region and mountain ranges.
• The rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing,
• A Dreamtime Experience and native animals complete a special day.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.