Perth City Highlights Morning Tour with River Cruise
See the city sights of Perth and Fremantle during the morning before returning to Perth on a leisurely river cruise from Fremantle.
Tour Perth's highlights including the Botanical Gardens, WACA and imposing scale of the Swan Bell tower. See the site of the old Perth Mint and Swan Brewery from Perth's boom days. View Cottesloe beach a popular local beach and explore the port town of Fremantle where there are shops, cafes and quaint period buildings.
Return from Fremantle to Perth on a leisurely 1 hour cruise along the Swan River taking in the parks and city skyline.
• Wander Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens with views of the Perth skyline & Swan River
• Walk through tree canopies on the tree top walkway
• See Perth's cricket home, the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
• Peer off across the Indian Ocean from Cottesloe Beach, popular with locals
• See the old Perth Mint with it's colonial architecture
• The modern look of the Swan Bell Tower near the Barrack Street Jetty
• Wander historic Fremantle - docks, charming buildings, shops and cafes
• Cruise from Fremantle to Perth along the Swan River
• Enjoy views of Perth's most expensive homes and Perth City skyline
Perth CBD, Western Australia | More Perth CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.